Back to Work

I'm back to class today. It's an evening class and I still have a bunch of reading to do before it. No matter - I have time and can read faster now than I have in a while! :)

The chicken for dinner tonight is in the crockpot, my bags are packed (except my laptop), I have a snack to tide me over from lunch until I get home and have dinner, and I have my ducks in a row to stop at the public library on the way up to school. I even have put the last little bit of laundry away and tidied up the house for John and the kids when they get home today.

It's good to be back - even though the time off has been nice.

It's nice to cross things off my to-do list.

It's nice to be learning intellectual things again.

It's even nicer to be back full force on the path that God has set before me.

God is good! Always.

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020