Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back to Work

I'm back to class today. It's an evening class and I still have a bunch of reading to do before it. No matter - I have time and can read faster now than I have in a while! :)

The chicken for dinner tonight is in the crockpot, my bags are packed (except my laptop), I have a snack to tide me over from lunch until I get home and have dinner, and I have my ducks in a row to stop at the public library on the way up to school. I even have put the last little bit of laundry away and tidied up the house for John and the kids when they get home today.

It's good to be back - even though the time off has been nice.

It's nice to cross things off my to-do list.

It's nice to be learning intellectual things again.

It's even nicer to be back full force on the path that God has set before me.

God is good! Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for taking the time to comment and look forward to reading your thoughts!

As always, please keep your content polite, relevant and mature. I reserve the right to delete comments that are rude, mean, vulger or otherwise inappropriate. I appreciate your understanding that is meant to be an uplifting blog where we can discuss things as adults rather than as opponants.

Thanks,
Lea